cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Android - Removing the .api namespace
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 02:45:01 GMT
I just added UriResolvers, but needed to add a public method to
PluginManager that really should be package-private. I'd like to fix this
since it seems easy to do. I've pushed up a branch showing this:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;a=commitdiff;h=f724df7101c300520b70f944457307d399ec1088

It:
1. moves the files from .api up one dir,
2. Leaves skeletins in .api that extend them
3. Changes PluginManager.resolveUrl to package private

I'm fine with holding off deprecating things and privatizing existing
symbols until after 3.0, but I think we should make this change now.

Joe - looking for your "Ship It". reviewboard couldn't handle the diff for
some reason :(

I'll wait until after the branch merging to commit this.