cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Cordova.js now at 2.9.0rc1 for real
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:27:27 GMT
As both Jesse and Shaz pointed out, I ran coho to update cordova.js
snapshots, but it resulted in them being set to 2.7.0 instead of 2.9.0.

This is now fixed (new commits for 2.9.0rc1), and I've updated the coho
script to not push by default (so that commits can be inspected).

The root problem is that jake is existing without failure and without
printing anything to the console. Can anyone else verify if this is
happening for them?

I debugged it as far as to see that removing the "complainwhitespace"
dependency from the "hint" task fixed things, but I don't know why that is.