cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Release Masters?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:30:43 GMT
Ideally, all release steps are documented on the Wiki, and all progress
made during a release is reported in the release JIRA issues. So, I think
you'd get most of the way there by monitoring the issues & commits & read
the wiki. If there's anything you're in doubt about, then there's a good
chance you're not alone and an email to the list would be great :)