cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: building cordova 3.0
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 02:05:50 GMT
Just added a plugin to mobile-spec that depends on other plugins. Here's a
3.0 flow that uses coho and the dependency plugin to build mobile-spec for
ios & android where all plugins & repos point to dev versions:

./cordova-coho/coho repo-clone -r plugins -r mobile-spec -r android -r ios
-r cli
( cd cordova-cli && npm install )
./cordova-cli/bin/cordova create mobilespec org.apache.test mobilespec
cd mobilespec
# edit .cordova/config.json to be:
{
  "id":"org.apache.mobilespec",
  "name":"mobilespec",
  "lib": {
    "android": {
      "uri": "/Users/agrieve/git/cordova/cordova-android",
      "version": "dev",
      "id": "cordova-android-dev"
    },
    "ios": {
      "uri": "/Users/agrieve/git/cordova/cordova-ios",
      "version": "dev",
      "id": "cordova-ios-dev"
    }
  }
}
../cordova-cli/bin/cordova platform add ios android
../cordova-cli/bin/cordova plugin add
../cordova-mobile-spec/dependencies-plugin
rm -r www
ln -s ../cordova-mobile-spec www
../cordova-cli/bin/cordova prepare