cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova vs Company workflow
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 23:30:01 GMT
-1 for allowing time for discussion/code-review between diff/commit/pull
request to the issue and committing to master, if I understand the
suggestion.

For non-committer contributors, yes, this is a natural workflow and
a necessary step for getting your code into the project in the first place.

But the status of committership denotes those that are trusted to push
commits to master without the contribution being vetted by someone else. If
the commit adds additional functionality or drastically changes existing
functionality, the workflow is to discuss it on the list and open up a lazy
consensus vote *prior* to beginning work on it in the first place.