cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova vs Company workflow
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 21:17:00 GMT
I've CC'd the relevant parties, but as a reminder of best practice:

regardless of internal company workflow for Cordova contribution, when
tackling an issue filed on jira:

1. if it is not assigned to you, ping the person it is assigned to
2. discuss assigning to yourself
3. begin solving the issue

Keeping work in non-apache repos, and chiming in with a fix once the
issue has already been resolved leads to frustration and duplication
of work.

Clear communication is key to cooperating on a project like this, and
that involves letting everyone know what you are working on. The
system we employ for that purpose is JIRA.

- Lorin