cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Xavier <xver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jake test for cordova-js fails at Cordova 2.7.0
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:27:22 GMT
This is caused by Windows+git not dealing properly with symbolic links. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2588

Check https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/pull/42 for how to edit the
scripts for a workaround.

Hope this helps.

-Xavier


On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Toda, Shingo
<ShingoT@fast.au.fujitsu.com>wrote:

> Hi there
>
>
>
> I've just started using Cordova 2.7.0.
>
> I am now trying to run tests in cordova-js in the same way as readme.mdexplains but it
failed with syntax error like the following.
>
>
> **************************************************************************
>
> error eval()ing D:\work\cordova-js\pkg\cordova.test.js: SyntaxError:
> Unexpected token .
> SyntaxError: Unexpected token .
>     at module.exports.node [as action]
> (D:\work\cordova-js\test\runner.js:72:18)
>     at TaskBase.run
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:220:21)
>     at TaskBase.handlePrereqComplete
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:204:12)
>     at null.<anonymous>
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:173:16)
>     at g (events.js:175:14)
>     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
>     at TaskBase.complete
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:235:10)
>     at api.complete
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\api.js:182:15)
>     at TaskBase.run
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:228:7)
>     at TaskBase.runPrereqs
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:118:12)
>
> **************************************************************************
>
>
>
> I am using the following software for this test.
>
>
>
>     Windows 7 Pro 64bit
>
>     Cordova version 2.7.0
>     NodeJS(x64) version 0.10.12
>     npm version 1.2.32 (bundled with NodeJS)
>     python(x64) version 2.7.5
>     Visual C++ 2010 express
>
>
> The procedure to setup test is the following
>
> 1.      Download source code of cordova-js
>
> 2.      Open command prompt at the top of cordova-js repository
>
> 3.      Type "npm install" to install dependencies
>
> 4.      Type "npm install -g jake" to install jake
>
> 5.      Type "npm install -g jshint" to install jshint
>
> 6.      Type "jake" to build, hint, and test
>
>
>
> When I typed "npm install" at 3., warning message is displayed as the
> following:
>
> ***************************************************************************
> > contextify@0.1.6 install
> D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify
> > node-gyp rebuild
>
>
> D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify>node
> "C:\Program
> Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\node-gyp-bin\\..\..\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js"
> rebuild
>   contextify.cc
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 10.0\VC\include\xlocale(323): warning C4530: C++ exception handler used,
> but unwind semantics are not enabled. Specify /EHsc
> [D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify\build\contextify.vcxproj]
> C:\Users\blahblah\.node-gyp\0.10.12\deps\v8\include\v8.h(184): warning
> C4506: no definition for inline function 'v8::Persistent<T>
> v8::Persistent<T>::New(v8::Handle<T>)'
> [D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify\build\contextify.vcxproj]
>           with
>           [
>               T=v8::Object
>           ]
> C:\Users\blahblah\.node-gyp\0.10.12\deps\v8\include\v8.h(184): warning
> C4506: no definition for inline function 'v8::Persistent<T>
> v8::Persistent<T>::New(v8::Handle<T>)'
> [D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify\build\contextify.vcxproj]
>           with
>           [
>               T=v8::FunctionTemplate
>           ]
>      Creating library
> D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify\build\Release\contextify.lib
> and object
> D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify\build\Release\contextify.exp
>   Generating code
>   Finished generating code
>   contextify.vcxproj ->
> D:\work\cordova-js\node_modules\jsdom\node_modules\contextify\build\Release\\contextify.node
> ***************************************************************************
>
>
> After that, I typed "jake build" and "jake test" then it seems that build
> is successfully completed but jake test fails with the following error.
>
> ***************************************************************************
> starting node-based tests
> WARNING: file name lib\test\androidexec.js is missing the license header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\blackberryexec.js is missing the license header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\blackberryplatform.js is missing the license
> header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\iosexec.js is missing the license header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\androidexec.js is missing the license header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\blackberryexec.js is missing the license header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\blackberryplatform.js is missing the license
> header
> WARNING: file name lib\test\iosexec.js is missing the license header
> generated platform: test in 125ms
> error eval()ing D:\work\cordova-js\pkg\cordova.test.js: SyntaxError:
> Unexpected token .
> SyntaxError: Unexpected token .
>     at module.exports.node [as action]
> (D:\work\cordova-js\test\runner.js:72:18)
>     at TaskBase.run
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:220:21)
>     at TaskBase.handlePrereqComplete
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:204:12)
>     at null.<anonymous>
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:173:16)
>     at g (events.js:175:14)
>     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
>     at TaskBase.complete
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:235:10)
>     at api.complete
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\api.js:182:15)
>     at TaskBase.run
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:228:7)
>     at TaskBase.runPrereqs
> (C:\Users\blahblah\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jake\lib\task\task.js:118:12)
> ***************************************************************************
>
>
>
> Does anyone know what is the cause of this error?
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Shingo Toda
>
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message