cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CB-1108] Migrate config.xml to the W3C spec
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 21:36:42 GMT
I think the main issue with the icon and splash are where to store the icon
files and how to refer to different platform versions.
The current phonegap solution uses extensions to w3 spec (AFAIK spec allows
extensions).

I have added some comments to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2606#comment-13679171 on
locations. I think extensions to icon and a new directory on the cli
project structure is needed.
--
Gorkem