cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Holmquist <lholm...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Plugin and CordovaPlugin
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:18:08 GMT
This is sort of a tough one i think,  how long has this deprecation notice been in the code?

if we change android to work,  and then remove it again,  will we still have the same issue
with the users.

i'm just trying to play devil's advocate here. As a user, it would be nice to have this come
back for a release, but as a developer,  i can see the other hand