cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation update to previous version
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:30:04 GMT
On Jun 17, 2013, at 6:21 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should I bother? I know they will go in edge. There are a couple of issues:
>
> Basically it's weird since if I added it to the 2.8.0 folder, it's not in
> the 2.8.x branch, but is in master...
>
> So for older version updates, I don't bother with the older branches, yes?
> Just master and the older folders

@mwbrooks, when the docs get published to the web at the end of the release, does just edge
or all version folders get published?

If all folders get published, then correct, no need to commit to old branches, as all users
that browse the docs online will see your change in the 2.8.0 folder (which is somewhat confusingly
[but cleverly] from master)… unless we ever build a patch release which doesn't seem to
happen, with the possible exception of 2.9.x.