cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rosquillas <crosquil...@gmail.com>
Subject cordova-ios pull request
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:10:58 GMT
Hi, I was working with cordova-cli and noticed .gitignore wasn't properly ignoring build directories.
After some digging around and reading the Contributor Workflow, I addressed the issue and
issued the pull request on GitHub. As the document states to email the mailing list, here
I am. This is one of my first contributions to any open source project and tried to follow
best practices and the guidelines, I'm aware I might have screwed up so please be gentle!

Direct link to pull request: https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/64