cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zalewa <pzal...@mozilla.com>
Subject onNativeReady and FirefoxOS
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:40:46 GMT
Hi,

Here is me again.

I commented out the "reinstantiating" window.navigator to make it not throw SecurityError
under FxOS.

I then realized the 'deviceready' isn't fired.
It should be fired in https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/blob/master/lib/cordova.firefoxos.js#L5977
after channel.onDOMContentLoaded, channel.onNativeReady, channel.onPluginsReady.
onDOMContentLoaded and onPluginsReady are fired, but onNativeReady is not.

The only place in this file which is related to this event is this: https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/blob/master/lib/cordova.firefoxos.js#L5954

    // _nativeReady is global variable that the native side can set
    // to signify that the native code is ready. It is a global since
    // it may be called before any cordova JS is ready.
    if (window._nativeReady) {
        channel.onNativeReady.fire();
    }

Is this event not fired because of my change to cordova-firefoxos.js (commenting out https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/blob/master/lib/cordova.firefoxos.js#L5945)?

Please help
zalun

PS.
There is also an issue later on with onCordovaConnectionReady (but I forced onNativeReady
before, so too many variables to play)