cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Re: Android: Use source files instead of .jar file
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:07:07 GMT
We surely have data on this, since iOS has transitioned; how many issues have been raised on
iOS because someone mucked around where they shouldn't have? Perhaps not directly applicable
to Android, but it would perhaps be a rough estimate.

Kerri Shotts
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web:

Social Media: