cordova-dev mailing list archives

From James Jong <wjamesj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: meet up in SF next week (June 9-14)?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 02:19:40 GMT
We're planning to meet at Garaje (475 3rd St) on Monday at 6:30.
-James Jong

On Jun 6, 2013, at 7:29 PM, James Jong <wjamesjong@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great!  I've setup a doodle for the informal dinner to setup a time.
> http://www.doodle.com/66peduh92p76qcac
>
> -James Jong
>
> On Jun 6, 2013, at 7:54 PM, Ken Wallis <kwallis@blackberry.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd be in for something.
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Mobile Summit.

>> On 6/6/2013 10:58 AM, Brian LeRoux wrote:
>>> Yup I'm around too (tho not at WWDC). Maybe an informal cordova dinner
>>> is in order?

WWDC.

>> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information,
privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable
privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients
is not authorized and may be unlawful.