cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wallis <kwal...@blackberry.com>
Subject RE: Fixing Issue
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:44:49 GMT
Hi Lolitha, I am not sure exactly what issue you are having?

Thanks.

--

Ken Wallis

Product Manager – WebWorks

BlackBerry

289-261-4369

From: Lolitha Ratnayake [lolitha88@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:16 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Fixing Issue

Hi everyone,
I have done some research on two way SSL (mutual SSL) in blackberry native
java. (BB OS 7 and earlier) I saw this issue on JIRA
I would like to try this out. In native it's not much. Just
HTTPSConection.open(url);
Before that client and CA certificate must be installed in the device via
Desktop studio or through email.
As I'm noob to this cordova/apache contribution, could anyone please tell
me what to do next? How I can solve this issue?
Cheers!
--
Regards!*

and may be unlawful.