cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wallis <kwal...@blackberry.com>
Subject RE: Hi group
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:40:11 GMT
Welcome Piotr!
--

Ken Wallis

Product Manager – WebWorks

BlackBerry

289-261-4369

From: Piotr Zalewa [pzalewa@mozilla.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:44 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Hi group

Hi,

I've been following the group for some time, however kept quiet.
I'm working for Mozilla and I've been asked to help with porting Cordova to FirefoxOS.

You may know me from few projects I've created (JSFiddle being probably most known to you).
My latest and not finished project at Mozilla is Kitchensink - a webapp which tests APIs.

I am a noob to Cordova and will hit probably quite a few trivial blockers. I am on the #cordova
channel as zalun.

Piotr

and may be unlawful.