cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android: Use source files instead of .jar file
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:54:46 GMT
Big +1 from me: Being able to debug in to the IOS internals has saved me
more than once. Usually a change in the internals isn't necessary, but
often elucidates why my approach is failing, more than an error message (or
a silently failing error) does.

My only potential concern is build time. My machine builds (from scratch) a
Cordova project pretty quickly (a few tens of seconds at the longest). Any
longer than that and places where you have to clean the project and rebuild
might be frustrating. (Even so, I prefer being able to debug rather than
having a fast clean build).

Sent from my phone.

___________________________________
Kerri Shotts