cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-js] Order of internal cordova events and docs
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:51:49 GMT
Nevermind then, I'll just have to hack something together.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Sent from my iPhone5

On Jun 26, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

I agree with Andrew, the order shouldn't be set in stone. WE should
definitely _list_ the events and explain what each channel should
represent, but IMO forcing a particular event order is make-work for a lot
of platforms and offers no real benefit.