cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin and CordovaPlugin
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:52:49 GMT

On Jun 17, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

> Marcel - I like your idea of adding release notes / deprecation notices to
> the docs. Perhaps this could be merged with the upgrade guides?

I think that would work. I put my Cordova consumer hat on and ask the question "the changelog
to low-level for me, what changes do I need to be concerned about for my app or my plugin?"
 The next logical step would be to go to the upgrade guides to see what I need to do to address
the topics in the release notes / deprecation notices.

> I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a Cordova blog
> where committers could post to. I think an authoritative news source is
> missing right now for Cordova. E.g. release announcements should go there,
> what's new announcements, upgrade guides, new plugin announcements, etc.

+1