cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Art Dahm <art.d...@lge.com>
Subject Hello.
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 20:31:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Art Dahm and I'm a Developer Relations
Engineer at LG. I will be taking over the webOS PhoneGap work Markus Leutwyler was doing before
he left the company.

I read through what is on cordova.apache.org, signed up for the mailing list (obviously),
signed and submitted the CLA and forked what I assume are the right repositories. I would
really appreciate any suggestions regarding what else people think would be helpful to get
up and running.

Thanks,

Art Dahm |Developer Relations Engineer| Enyo & webOS
LG Silicon Valley Lab | 485 Potrero Street, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Office: 408.617.7429 | Mobile: 408.204.8351 |  LG.com<http://lg.com/>