cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Sander <andreas.san...@hotmail.de>
Subject Plugin.xml Setup - Need Help
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 11:18:11 GMT
Hi,
I'm struggling with the plugin.xml file.
I want to combine https://github.com/brodyspark/PhoneGap-SQLitePlugin-iOS and https://github.com/brodyspark/PhoneGap-SQLitePlugin-Android
to one plugin (see attachment), because I want to build the needed files and configurations
dynamically with Cordova CLI.
The problem is:
Writing a source file globally to www folder isn't the problem. This works fine (see asset
commented out before the android platform tag)!
But everything I'm writing for a specific platform doesn't seem to do what I should do.
Can somebody explain me what's wrong with the plugin setup in the plugin.xml file? Do I somehow
need to install the plugin? When I'm writing to www globally it simply works after cordova
build is done.
I've no idea what's wrong with that.
Any help is much appreciated!
With best regards,