cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: cordova API doc queries
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 19:24:59 GMT
Hmmm. Ok. I don't know. If I were telling someone how to handle this in
their app, I think I'd stick with the simpler plan of using event
listeners in onDeviceReady and adding a check immediately as well. That
seems cleaner than having both an onLoad and onDeviceReady.

I'm confused though why the docs bug is marked fixed. The connection docs
still use onDeviceReady.