cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugman/cli and blackberry
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 15:36:30 GMT
Hey guys,

So with the latest plugman master, latest cordova-js master, and using the
"pluginScript" branch from blackberry's fork of cordova-blackberry,
everything works great!

I was able to successfully build the calendar plugin, install it into my
bb10 cordova app with plugman, and add some shit to my calendar on my
device from within my app.

Really like the flow you guys have for blackberry10 cordova apps. And it's
kind of cool to see plugman running under-the-hood to install the core
apis when I go to create a new app :)

So w.r.t. the earlier issue about XHR'ing to the cordova_plugins.json file
and needing it to be absolutely referenced, with the new change in
cordova.js, this is no longer necessary. Cordova.js will search through
script tags on the current html page for a ref to "cordova.js", and then
build up the right path based on the src reference of that script tag.
Although we should probably make that more flexible so the file doesn't
have to be called cordova.js..

Finally: when can we see the pluginScript branch merged fully into
cordova-blackberry?

On 5/16/13 12:50 PM, "Bryan Higgins" <bryan@bryanhiggins.net> wrote:

>Thanks Fil!
>
>Let me know if you need a hand with anything.
>
>I'd really like to get that pull into cordova-blackberry merged into
>master. We can point package.json to the bb10 branch of plugman for now.
>

>On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I pushed up a bb10 branch of plugman to apache's repo:
>>

>>https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugman.git;a=shortlog;
>>h=
>> refs/heads/bb10
>>

>> Added one more commit to update the design to reflect the changes
>> introduced by supporting dependencies.
>>
>> Now am going to try to get my env setup to test this stuff out
>>on-device.
>>
>> We definitely need to get that xhr-to-cordova_plugins.json-file thing
>> resolved before we can merge this back into master.
>>
>> On 5/16/13 11:05 AM, "Bryan Higgins" <bryan@bryanhiggins.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Hey Fil,
>> >
>> >You'll need this branch of cordova-blackberry to test everything:
>> >
>> >https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry/pull/14

>>could

We
>>just