cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Introduction/ Wanting to Contribute to Firefox OS Cordova
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 06:34:57 GMT
Hey Richard, welcome!

Also worth noting that our test suite is called mobile spec [1] - wrap
that up in a phonegap shell and you should get a good idea of how well the
implementation works.

I attended and hacked on a project for Mozilla App Days in Vancouver a
couple months back and ended up getting a Keon phone for the results.
Apparently Moz has a similar thing going on now [2] that might be a good
way to get your hands on a phone for free/cheap.

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/cordova-mobile-spec.git
[2]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jS094r9PSnHt9xzGQ1K4aG1ttEhGWGnV3La-gIktiD
8/viewform