cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugman/cli and blackberry
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 17:52:58 GMT
Only issue I see is that <source-file> support was removed from the
blackberry platform handler. With <config-file> and <asset> elements being
handled in prepare, this leaves the blackberry platform handler empty.
Would we not want some manner of native file / library handling in the
blackberry implementation of plugman?