cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plug man and <lib-file> tags
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 19:25:56 GMT
Ahhh I see. It points to a file that would be bundled with the plugin
code, ya?

I would refrain from using `target` as the attribute to specify which
architecture to build for. In all other elements, `target` is used as a
target destination for any plugin files. I'd like to keep that consistent.
Perhaps an `architecture` or `arch` attribute?

Would the SOs have to be placed in a specific location (and can/would that
location need to be customized based on the library?).