cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Is 2.7.0 released?
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 22:43:18 GMT
+1 lazy consensus. Cordova has a consistent release schedule so voting on
something that is predictable seems overkill.

If you feel you'd like to change the release process to include an
official vote, Andrew, then we should start a vote on the private list,
I.e. Vote-to-change-the-process kind of vote.