cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio <>
Subject a cordova app
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 23:43:43 GMT
i develop an app (only for Android - soon to iOs) to ease Cordova/PhoneGap
It's named Cordova Fast and I would like to get feedbacks and suggestions
from the people who often develop on this platform...
The application is free and allow the developer to develop easy... you can
read more info and get the app from Google Play:

I think that my application is very usefull and, in this way, i would like
to contribute in Cordova project.

If you are interested in, please contact me and we could find some
collaborations to improve my project.
Thank you

Alessio Bellino