cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android Audio isn't broken, the URIs being fed into the audio are
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 19:59:00 GMT
I saw it fixed on the manual audio tests only.  Since it's still
broken on the Mobile spec on my end, I'm thinking there's more broken
than I initially thought.  Unfortunately, I'm debugging this in
airports on the way to JSConf today, and MSP doesn't seem to have
awesome desks like SFO and YVR.  I'm squatting a food table with
outlets at the moment.

I suspect that a change in cordova-js or in the config broke the media
API.  The weird thing is that I still see the calls going through.