cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Please fix or delete DataResource
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 22:29:54 GMT
Hey

There's another issue with Cordova and DataResource.  This time, the
issue has to do with the fact that DataResource intercepts all
requests in the IceCreamCordovaWebViewClient and that this is not
letting the resources get rendered properly.

This is excaberated by the fact that we're FileNotFound exceptions
with the latest Mobile Spec that I'm using to test.  I had assumed
that these changes were tested or were at least documented but that
does not appear to be the case.

Please either fix DataResource or delete this thing.  It has chewed up
countless hours of debugging time, and is currently blocking the 2.8.0
release.

Here's the latest issue to fall victim of this thing:

Thanks

Joe