cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Changes in Mobile-Spec are breaking Cordova on Android 4.0.3 ICS
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 23:55:39 GMT
Hey

While I was setting up my environment on the Chromebook for JSConf, I
noticed that I ran into the Android 4.0.3 bug again.  It seems that
when I was testing 4.0.3 last, I was using an old mobile-spec.  After
going through the project, it seems that the changes that were made to
mobile-spec breaks rendering on Android.  I have no idea why this
would be, but this browser bug has nothing to do with the Android
changes, and is most likely something to do with the Android ICS
browser being a piece of crap.

At any rate, can we get this fixed so that we can actually test this
release? What did we do to break mobile-spec on Ice Cream Sandwich?
Anyone have any ideas?

Joe