cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android Audio isn't broken, the URIs being fed into the audio are
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 17:59:13 GMT
OK, I was wrong.  It turns out the DataResource code that was added in
doesn't have support for streaming audio.  We need to get this fixed
ASAP.  Seriously, we have these tests for a reason. Every time we
start changing how an API works, we should run the Mobile-Spec tests
to make sure that it's covered.  If it's not covered by mobile-spec,
we should create a ticket to write a test for the Android Test Suite.

The culprit appears to be on line 60 of AudioHandler.java:

    public String getFilePath(String url, String source){
        DataResource dataResource =
DataResource.initiateNewDataRequestForUri(url,
this.webView.pluginManager, cordova, source);
        return dataResource.getRealFile().getPath();
    }

If it's an web URI, we shouldn't screw with it.  Seriously!

Joe