cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Android Media is Borked
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 15:23:45 GMT
Hey

It seems that the Android Media Playback/Record functionality no
longer works.  I can't figure out why, since there hasn't been a
change in the past six months.  Does anyone remember doing anything
that would affect the functionality.

Furthermore, I want to see this whole thing refactored.  I can't
figure out what's going on with this code, and I think we need to
re-implement the whole thing with at least some documentation on how
it actually works.  But for now, can soemone familiar with the thing
take a look at it.  I'll be trying to fix it today as well, but this
is pretty important, since we shouldn't release with broken audio on
Android.

Joe