cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Why does deviceready take a second to load on Android?
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 13:54:19 GMT
It might be the time spent doing the plugin loading, but I'm not sure. We
should instrument some of these launch steps to see how long they each take
and keep an eye on them over time. Eventually and in an ideal world, the
timings could be collected by the CI server so we can spot any substantial
increases and figure out their cause.

Braden