cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Conference Season and Holidays
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 22:52:58 GMT
I'll be around until the end of June, when my attendance will get spotty
until after my wedding July 13th. I'll be around after that, and then
completely off the grid the first week of August. Then I should be back for
the season.

I'll be prepared in late May and June to work on anything broken in
Android, and to keep working on CLI through 3.0.

Braden