cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 2.8.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 17:14:55 GMT
I think part of the delay here is because Andrew, who's been driving a
large part of the release process, is at the hospital having a baby today.

We should survey the different release process bugs and see what still
needs to be done. Are any repos left untagged? If not, we're probably ready
to create the rc1 bundle. If so, we should get them moving forward.

Braden