cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin loader breakage from blackberry 10 merge into cordova js
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 23:07:08 GMT
Just had a chat with Fil and learned that we did not have automatic js
installation until braden implemented this. So disregard my last post.

I am reviewing some of our old threads on this issue. If anyone else is
interested, You can view [1]

[1]
http://apache.markmail.org/message/vxmd3yrr5i5q27w3?q=plugman+plugin_loader%2Ejs