cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending BB7 to the farm
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 15:58:58 GMT
I'd be happy to see BB7 go away.  It seems like 3.0 could drop support,
especially if BlackBerry is concentrating on 10 and not releasing webworks
updates.

I have a client asking for support BB7 along with Android and iOS.  This
probably means that I have a cordova-cli project and a separate BB7 build
and keep BB7 on PhoneGap 2.x.