cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Changing config and plugin XML namespace
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 15:07:12 GMT
A minor cleanup task, but something that I'd like to get fixed before
anyone decides to point any serious XML tools at our plugin XML files.

I'd like to change the namespace of the plugin commands from "
http://phonegap.com/ns/plugins/1.0" to "
http://cordova.apache.org/ns/plugins/1.0"

To be clear, this is just an opaque identifier; there is no document or
resource at that URL which would need to be moved or maintained.

It does, in a way, declare who is responsible for the <plugin> and
descendant tags, though, and I believe that cordova.apache.org is the
correct answer there.