cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes in Mobile-Spec are breaking Cordova on Android 4.0.3 ICS
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 19:25:30 GMT
Yes, there is a restriction against writing scripts with document.write in
Windows8 for Windows Store Apps.
+ I think that the proper way via createElement.
If you think it is better to just revert my change, that is fine, but I
think it points to another latent bug that is requiring a specific load
order, and we had/have an unknown race condition issue.
I will also look at alternatives.

Max, did reverting it fix it?

@purplecabbage
risingj.com