cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Unified config.xml
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 21:48:54 GMT
Should we be aiming to ship 2.8.0 with a unified version of config.xml in
the template, and the project created by the CLI? In adding the feature tag
support to WP7, I have been using a config.xml that has elements like this:

    <feature name="Device">
        <param name="android-package" value="org.apache.cordova.Device"/>
        <param name="ios-package" value="CDVDevice"/>
        <param name="wp-package" value="Device"/>
    </feature>

I think it would be at least worthwhile to make sure other platforms are
not depending on the order of elements in feature, or other similar
pitfalls.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com