cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.8 release candidate
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 18:25:50 GMT
Has anyone else tried to build the latest (2.8.x branch) of cordova-android
on WINDOWS?
I'm currently getting compile errors when I do an 'ant debug' and then
DroidGap doesn't exist.

org.apache.cordova.DroidGap
*Note: This element neither has attached source nor attached Javadoc and
hence no Javadoc could be found.*