cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please look at this pull request
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 21:33:59 GMT
Took a look at the request and found a few new errors with the windows
create script since things have changed a bit. I just added quotes around
the variables to keep it consistent with the other commands.

I added a commit as well to fix the other changes. If someone with commit
access to the repo could merge/rebase this in that would be great.

Here is my pull request : https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/55