cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <bhigg...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Sending BB7 to the farm
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 14:56:05 GMT
It is fair to say that our team is focused solely on BB10. The WebWorks SDK
for BBOS itself has no future planned releases.

One point I should clear up is the new blackberry10 platform code we're
introducing does not cover PlayBook as well. The PlayBook runs TabletOS,
which while built on qnx does not as of yet have binary compatibility with
BB10. Our CEO has said BB10 for PlayBook is in development, but there have
been no official announcements regarding a release.