cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: blackberry 10 migration
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 19:11:25 GMT
Thanks for following up Lorin.

We're actively working on a bunch of things, some of this included. You can
follow commits in the blackberry10 branch on our forks to keep tabs on us.

I'll go update the JIRA tickets, but here are the answers to your specific
questions:

1. Our docs team is working on these, but they haven't yet pushed anything
to the fork. I'll follow up.

2. We don't actually have node packaged in the repo. For WebWorks, it is
added in during the build process of the distributable. I'm fine with
adding it and I also think it makes sense to call npm install on
./bin/create if the node_modules aren't present.

3. Agree, help message could be improved

4. We re-based the forks a week or so ago, but still need to bring in hello
world and update versions.

5. We have a fork of cordova-js that introduces blackberry10 as a platform.