cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: blackberry 10 migration
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:32:24 GMT
Hi Lorin,

The first drafts of getting started and plugin development are out on a
pull request. Command line usage should be there as well today.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/40

There are a few other pull requests in cordova-blackberry and cordova-js
which are ready to be merged in. Could you help with that? I created JIRA
issues for all of them last week. Anything which has been reviewed and
tested will have a "ready to merge" comment. It would be good to get them
into future before merging into master so we don't have to re-target
everything again.

Thanks,
Bryan

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Ken Wallis <kwallis@blackberry.com> wrote:

> Thanks Lorin.  Exciting times for us to see this in Apache. ;)
>
> --
>
> Ken Wallis
>
> Product Manager – WebWorks
>
> BlackBerry