cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Import platform specific www-files
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 15:55:59 GMT
If you are using cordova-cli, there is already a merges/ folder for exactly
this.

>From the README:

Platform-specific web assets (HTML, CSS and JavaScript files) are contained
within appropriate subfolders in this directory. These are deployed during
a prepare to the appropriate native directory. Files placed under merges/ will
override matching files in the www/folder for the relevant platform.