cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: a cordova app
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 14:12:10 GMT
Thats pretty interesting, Alessio.  It is very similar in concept to the
app-harness[1][2] project we are working on, except we were not planning to
integrate directly with dropbox, instead use a web server hosted solution.
 We would love to hear your feedback on the project, and any
advice/requests/contributions you may have.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/cordova-app-harness
[2]: https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/cordova-app-harness

-Michal