cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.8.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 21:30:30 GMT
Using coho to tag. D'oh - Andrew already tagged iOS, doing OS X now


On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm tagging iOS and OS X shortly....
>
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Al Harding <alharding600@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I also sent off an email to Steve too to see about helping us out.
>>
>> Let's do this!
>> Al
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Lorin Beer <lorin.beer.dev@gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > I think the delay is mostly due to our team being away at conferences
>> this
>> > week.
>> >
>> > components left to tag:
>> > iOS
>> > docs
>> > CLI
>> > Mobile Spec
>> >
>> > I talked with Shaz on tuesday, there are no blockers on iOS. He's at
>> > fluent today, but I would imagine he could easily get it tagged.
>> > Joe, can you bug Michael and Fil to tag CLI and docs? I can tag mobile
>> > spec this afternoon if no one else does. Then Steve can cut the
>> > release.
>> >
>> > Let's get this done.
>> >
>> > - Lorin
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > It doesn't help that I'm at JSConf.  I'll tag Android if this helps
>> moves
>> > > things along.
>> > > On May 30, 2013 1:15 PM, "Braden Shepherdson" <braden@chromium.org>
>> > wrote:
>> > >
>> > >> I think part of the delay here is because Andrew, who's been driving
>> a
>> > >> large part of the release process, is at the hospital having a baby
>> > today.
>> > >>
>> > >> We should survey the different release process bugs and see what
>> still
>> > >> needs to be done. Are any repos left untagged? If not, we're probably
>> > ready
>> > >> to create the rc1 bundle. If so, we should get them moving forward.
>> > >>
>> > >> Braden
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > >>
>> > >> > Are we ever going to move past 2.8.0rc1? Or even get rc1 out?
>> > >> > Our new process does not seem to be helping us, and I am very
>> > discouraged
>> > >> > given that we have a looming major release and a firm date target.
>> > >> >
>> > >> > Can we regroup? refocus?
>> > >> >
>> > >> > Cheers,
>> > >> >   Jesse
>> > >> >
>> > >> >
>> > >> > @purplecabbage
>> > >> > risingj.com
>> > >> >
>> > >>
>> >
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message