cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.8.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 22:40:46 GMT
Someone more familiar with CLI should look at this. Looking at the repo,
the only sig. change was for Windows by Benn, after the last time Fil
checked in code.
According to the repo, running 'npm test' should run the tests but I get
this error below. Not sure how to proceed... by EOD I say just tag it, and
if any issues arise we can fix for 2.8.0 final.

------------------------
> cordova@2.7.4 test /Users/shaz/Documents/Git/Apache/cordova-cli
> ./node_modules/jasmine-node/bin/jasmine-node --color spec/cordova-cli

/Users/shaz/Documents/Git/Apache/cordova-cli/node_modules/jasmine-node/lib/jasmine-node/index.js:24
var minorVersion = process.version.match(/\d\.(\d)\.\d/)[1];
                                                        ^
TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
    at Object.<anonymous>
(/Users/shaz/Documents/Git/Apache/cordova-cli/node_modules/jasmine-node/lib/jasmine-node/index.js:24:57)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
    at require (module.js:380:17)
    at Object.<anonymous>
(/Users/shaz/Documents/Git/Apache/cordova-cli/node_modules/jasmine-node/lib/jasmine-node/cli.js:1:77)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
npm ERR! weird error 8
npm ERR! not ok code 0

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> I asked Fil. He said he hasn't looked at it recently. He says it should
> probably be tested.
>
> If everything gets tagged, I can look into packaging it up tomorrow and
> releasing/announcing on the various channels.
> On May 30, 2013 5:58 PM, "Lorin Beer" <lorin.beer.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > this is for RC, and I assumed we would, but I don't think it's an
> > absolute requirement...
> >
> > Joe, can you bug Fil/Michael about the status of CLI and wether they can
> > tag?
> >
> > On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > This is for RC1, right? Do we need docs to even be tagged to do an RC?

> alharding600@gmail.com

> > lorin.beer.dev@gmail.com

> > conferences

> > at